Derived from the bib that launched Eliel, our Youth Cycle Short is carefully crafted and updated to fit our youth riders. These are designed to work beautifully in any riding condition, for all day comfort or short effort muscle support.
The foundation of our Eliel Youth Cycling line comes directly from product in our adult collections. We use pro-tour proven knits from some of the most advanced European fabric mills. Each panel is individually laser cut to the exact dimensions of the pattern, yielding a standard in fit and construction unique to Eliel.
- Nylon-spandex blend for optimal mix of muscle support and comfort
- Poly-spandex print panels with high-opacity prevents see through
• Crafted in California
• High-density compressive fabric -
• optimal mix of muscle support and comfort
• high-opacity prevents see through
• holds chamois in place to prevent chafing
• Anatomically cut to move with the body in riding position • Mesh back upper
• heat dissipation
• Silicone woven leg grippers
• 8" Inseam
• Road and off-road rides.
• 2 densities. Perfect for medium rides.
• Smooth surface and gradual areas of transition.
• Slim profile for great freedom of movement.
• ECO X-Tract fabric, bacteriostatic, prevents skin irritations.:
• Special channel structure that helps collect, canalize and expel moisture.